- Recognize and accept each child’s individuality, difference, and developmental level.
- Establish a feeling of trust and security.
- To create a place where children feel they are significant and belong
- Enhance feelings of mutual respect, acceptance, and caring among children, youth and adults.
- Encourage positive social interaction.
- Allow children to select, plan and organize their own activities as much as possible, and minimize negative environmental influences.
- Safe environment
- Openness, trust, and respect
- Diversity in people and ideas